Automatic Studios has evolved out of a desire to share our love for the collaborative process of making movies. We, the founders, are a family of directors, producers, actors, and film technicians. Generations of educators, designers, and storytellers make up the creative fabric of our unique teaching program designed to inspire kids to work together while learning to express themselves.
Perfect for photo shoots, meetings, galleries, and more, our 2,500 sq/ft studio contains two affordable rental spaces that can be fully customized to suit your needs. More information on our studio rentals can be found here.
Automatic Studios Movie Arts© programs are led by experienced industry professionals and conducted in fully equipped state-of-the-art production classrooms and studios.
Through a collaborative process of skill-based moviemaking our students acquire:
- Task & project completion
- Technical Applied knowledge
- Organizing & Planning
COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF THE MOVIEMAKING INDUSTRY
- Specialized knowledge of technical equipment, from camera to lighting
- Understanding of the moviemaking process as a whole, from planning in pre-production to editing
TECHNICAL APPLIED KNOWLEDGE
- Language Arts (Scriptwriting)
- Organizing & Planning (Producing)
- Technical Skills (Camera Operating / Set Design)
- Physical Sciences (Set Building / Rigging / Sound / Lighting)
Who? Hard to say. Questions of identity and a concept of self are age old questions.
What? I said, “Hard to say. Questions of identity and a concept of self are age old questions.”
When? Lol time isn’t real, nice try though. Next one.
Where? I didn’t program a custom footer on every page with our location just to get my time wasted with questions like these.
Why? Now thaaaaat’s a good question… pass.
How? Lots of Command+Z. Like tons. I went through three keyboards just pressing those buttons.